I specialise in teaching both written and spoken English to children. I teach through play and stimulate their desire to learn. Learning can be fun!
If you want to give your child a head start in life, giving them a good foundation in English from a young age is one of the best gifts you could give them. You may want your child to learn for one of the following reasons:-
· You travel frequently with friends/family from all over the world. You wish your child to be able to participate actively and enjoy the benefits of being able to communicate in English.
· You feel your child needs extra tuition for educational reasons. Perhaps they are struggling in class and find it hard to keep up? You may wish to help them improve and gain confidence in their English.
· Perhaps you are relocating abroad for a couple of years and need your children to have some English knowledge before you leave. The better prepared your child is, the easier the transition, and the better the experience will be.
· Maybe you have just returned from working abroad? Perhaps your child has gained some English skills, perhaps they are fluent? This gift will be soon be forgotten if it is not practiced.
· Your child may have a natural interest in English and thinks it would be fun to learn.
Children can start learning at any age. I have taught children as young as 5 through fun and creative learning.
Please contact me to discuss prices for English lessons for individuals or groups.